random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I really saw a leprechaun

I am writing from Ireland, Galway to be exact. So far I have several near death moments in the passenger seat of the rental car....the sister is a fabulous driver BUT I get really spooked by seeing cars come from different direction. GORGEOUS scenery, super nice people and NO STREET SIGNS...I am for real...what is the point of a map if you don't know which street is which.

Ranting aside, the Irish dancing and music are outstanding, food is good, accents are charming and the hotels/B&Bs are great ( I booked them, tee hee hee). I am not in much culture shock, there is a very diverse atmosphere due to the EU influence...I don't feel like I am on another planet and I kinda wanted to feel like that.

Three more days to go!

PS. Lots of Elana hair here, tee hee hee.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons