random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Friday, June 10, 2005

in a funk

To my loyal blog readers, I am sorry for the lack of entries, I have been in a funk. I have been napping excessively and a little grouchy. I think I have PMDD because there is no other reason for this funk.

Went to a dentist the other day, he told me that I need eleven thousand dollars worth of dental work (including cosmetic dentistry), I was livid. I have never been told that in my whole life. Turns out he is known for this sort of thing. ELEVEN THOUSAND?????? and that was with my insurance. Were all of those people in the waiting room super-rich?? Good thing that I am not second guessing my smile, I still really like it, even though he sure noticed my imperfections.

I suppose I need some fancier adventures so I can have a better blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons