random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Friday, April 29, 2005

never thought

I never thought I:

- would have an intern ( I interviewed TWO today!)
- would purchase Avon
- would own a horse (yep, I finally do, even though it will be for a short time in the world of horse owning)
- feel guilty eating too much junk food
- wonder what causes cellulite
- enjoy popping things (come on - don't we all find it satisfying to pop out an ingrown hair? ADMIT IT!)
- like good quality "tupperware" products
- enjoy a glass of red wine
- not argue with stupid people
- not argue with smart people
- have so many pairs of PJs
- wear high (2") heals
- "air" out my toenails like my mom says to (means no nail polish for a while)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons