random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

??????

"I'm listening" she says as she walks away into a whole other room with her back facing me. "Yup, sure seems like you are listening" I think as she does this for the five-hundredth time. I stop talking and go back to my office, she must not have noticed (even though she was "listening") since she did not come back to finish the conversation. This is the same person that tried to sell me a can of diet coke and also asked for half of my orange the other day. The world is full of all sorts, I suppose.

I hate how days fly by, but some hours seem so slow. I wish I was a millionaire, then I feel like I could savor every moment of life - rather than work to make money to create savorable moments....or wait until time off to find savorable moments. I do have some great moments at work...but seem to have more of them when on nice vacations. Oprah seems to be able to savor lots of moments, is it the money or her spirit, maybe both?

"I'm listening"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons