random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Saturday, February 26, 2005

should this be a sketch on SNL??

Yesterday I wanted to buy a pop because my throat was hurting, as I went to the pop machine I noticed the sign that the machine was broken....I was visibly annoyed and a few staff in the lounge joined in on my frustration. Another staff member who I work very closely with offered to sell me a pop she had in her office. SELL(?!?!?!) me a pop?...."hold on" I tell myself maybe it is a bottle of pop that she paid a couple of dollars for. I decline because I thought that was the tackiest thing I have ever heard. This is a woman who goes from office to office asking for a quarter, nickel, whatever she needs to buy herself a pop, and who often mooches from others when she likes something they have. Later I saw her with the pop, a lousy aluminum can of diet Coke. Not a fancy bottle or something that would have been expensive or worth the money of someone "buying" it from her. IT WAS SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Am I wrong in finding this completely irritating?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons