random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Thursday, April 21, 2005

compliment

I like compliments, everyone does....but there is a catch. I don't like when someone compliments something that theypersonally are not good at ~ for example, when someone with bad hair says " I like your hair"....GULP, "uuuuuuuh Thanks?" Then I start taking it as a piece of constructive criticism.....Sometimes these compliments affirm things for me. If I am not sure if an outfit looks good and a bad-clothing person tells me it does, then great, now I know not to wear it again. But when I do like my hair or outfit and one of these people says they like it ....I am torn, and self conscious and have no clue what to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons