random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Monday, May 16, 2005

I am the champion!

The lawn was mowed middle of last week by the man who lives in my house, he also apparently read the chapter in "The Lazy Husband" and completed his regular chores to okay standards.
Let's all say a prayer this lasts!

Cute story:

As my husband and I sit in the audience of Beauty and the Beast a few minutes before it begins, he turns to me and says "So what is this show about?". I say, "Beauty and the Beast, you don't know the story?" He replies " Oh ya, she falls in love with a lion". I thought he used to live in DC, apparently he used to live under a rock.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good one.

     
  • At Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, chadd is a slob. I love him, but he is a big slob and his mother is to blame (I guess I am an enabler too). Anyway, I have nicely asked several times if he would please take his socks to the hamper when he leaves the livingroom for bed every night. I can't think of more than one time he's actually done it. We were chatting with our friends about this, and he said he "just doesn't think about it". I made some comment about my being their beast of burden every night. And I actually threw them at him the other night when he whined, "I'm already way over here!" Our compromise: a small hamper in the livingroom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons