random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Friday, June 03, 2005

all alone

I saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants yesterday. I went alone. I enjoy going alone, never thought I would. I remember my friend's sister-in-law admitting she went to movies alone and I was mortified for her, I was a teenager back then, the time in your life when the only thing worse than being caught at a movie with your mom is to be caught at a movie alone. Funny thing is that I still feel sorry for people that I see sitting alone, but I don't feel sorry for myself when I do it. Anyway, the movie gets a thumbs down. The book was WAY better.

I am still not comfortable eating alone in a real restaurant, food court is fine but not somewhere a hostess has to seat me.

My dog got groomed, I asked for him to have a Mohawk, he looks ridiculous, I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons