random ramblings

sometimes useless nothings, sometimes brilliant thoughts

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The biggest thanks ever.

You are my angel she said. She finally left him, one too many hits to the head and she needed to flee to protect her children. One preteen suicidal due to too much violence in front of his eyes....the mother is strong, a lioness, finally risking it all to protect her cubs.

The jerk will go on with his life, no big deal I am sure.

Support women, realize that children can remain wonderful, even if they have witnessed the most horrific things. Undamaged to the average person, they seem okay.....imagine what "messed up" kids have been through if these kids can be so wonderful.

I am her angel....I gave them clothes and food and an ear....I refused to judge when others rolled their eyes...I guess she noticed that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Gap Coupons